Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A New Start

January is almost over and here comes February. It's almost time to turn the calendar to a new month and make a new bulletin board in my classroom. Time continues to march on, now doesn't it? It seems only yesterday that I was singing Christmas carols. Shawn's had a birthday, Lindsey got a new job, Courtney went to New York, and Kelsey began a new semester at UND. And as for me, January brings an end to our second quarter and our first semester at FMSE. Grades are done, mini courses are over, and I just received my new Laura Robb classroom library. Hallelujah! We're beginning Random Acts of Kindness and "I Love to Read" campaigns in our Tiger Times too. So many new things! It's exciting and invigorating. Just like making better food choices and counting points!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My gosh you have a busy life.

Kari Simonson said...

WOW!!
ANOTHER new post.
I love it.
Keep em coming Lori!

Kari Simonson said...

OK...
February is almost over
HERE COMES MARCH!!
How about a new entry about life, Idol, dieting, exercising, family, love, school!!!
Love it.
k