I am alone tonight as Shawn is in North Dakota. The good thing about him being gone is that he spent time with both Kelsey and Courtney this week. In Grand Forks, he stopped at the sorority house and picked up Kelsey. He took her out for a rib eye steak and did the typical Target run with her. Then he headed down to Fargo and picked up a French silk pie for Courtney. They watched a movie last night and went out for pancakes this morning. He loves to spoil his girls and I think they enjoy it when he comes to town. (Just then that sounded like Santa Claus!) He's in Bismarck tonight now. The bad thing is that he's gone all week.
But Lynda keeps me company at night on the phone. Tonight we laughed soooo hard! I mean loud, hard, belly laughter that my sister next door could have probably heard! It was good for the soul. I felt overwhelmed today after school thinking about all the things I have to do and then trying to figure time to do them all. The laughing helped me settle down a bit, so now I'm ready to face a new day tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that laughter!
Everybody needs somebody to do that!
You are a good egg Lori!
Post a Comment