
Shawn and I recently celebrated our anniversary. I have been married to that same amazing man for 25 years. I remember my wedding day like it was yesterday. I got married in LaCrosse, WI at 3:00 in the afternoon at the big cathedral downtown. My reception was amazing. I remember there were so many people - several that I didn't get to talk to very long. We had an appetizer buffet and for whatever reason, Shawn and I didn't eat much. By the time we finally got up to our room, we were famished and ended up ordering a late-night pizza! My overnight bag didn't make it up to our room, so all I had with me was my wedding dress that I was wearing. I tracked my bag down in the morning and all was well. We flew out early in the morning for Florida and had an amazing honeymoon. We had our first Thanksgiving as a married couple in a fancy hotel - very nice.
I still love that man.
I still love that man.
2 comments:
Congratulations Lori and Shawn on 25 years!
I hope you had a nice ride up to Fargo and had a chance to go down memory lane about your wedding day!
You are a great couple!
L.
I love this post, and your memories of it.
You truly have found your
soul mate.
k
Post a Comment